Stomach pain, often a symptom of different diseases (and not all of them are associated with the digestive tract), but may occur in other conditions (pregnancy, PMS, after eating, etc.).
The doctor usually determines the cause of stomach pains due to their nature:
- Sharp and sudden pain, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, ulcer;
- Sudden and severe poisoning, chemical burns of the mucosa;
- Aching, with feeling of burning, gastritis, ulcers;
- Constant nagging pain, polyps and malignant neoplasms;
- Intense pain, appearing periodically, pathology of the large intestine;
- The pain, which manifests itself close to the navel appendicitis.
It's not all the causes of stomach pain – this symptom may appear in allergic reactions, IBS, intestinal obstruction, nervous diseases, injuries of the stomach, thrombosis of the intestinal vessels, the dissection of the abdominal aorta, etc.
All of these States, manifested by stomach pain, very dangerous to human life, so in the event of such symptom, appeal to the doctor necessarily.