Pain in the gums is a specific symptom, most often appears during dental diseases. But this symptom could also Supplement the clinical picture of somatic disorders.
Therefore, at the first appearance of pain in the gums should consult a dentist or physician, who will refer on to more specialist or yourself will determine the treatment.
Why can sore gums:
- With the development of pathogenic bacteria (bad oral hygiene);
- When exposed to damaging external factors (injury, mechanical damage of the gums);
- During the eruption of wisdom teeth and presence of dental calculus;
- Dental disease (periodontitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease);
- Estomatologia diseases (diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine system, allergic disorders).
For pain in the gums are usually used complex medical and physiotherapy activities as well as local ways of eliminate unpleasant symptoms by using medicines and methods of folk medicine.