Golden staphylococcus nose or aureus is an infectious pathology characterized by active multiplication of bacteria in the nasopharynx, causing purulent-inflammatory processes. Scientists distinguish more than 20 types aureus. Most of them are considered to be safe by the representatives of the human microflora, but Staphylococcus aureus can cause various diseases.
Staphylococcus is a group of pathogenic bacteria that live on human skin and mucous membranes. They produce enzymes and toxic substances that adversely affect the viability of the cells. To stop the multiplication of staphylococci can only be strong immunity. If a person fails, pathogens are beginning to develop, causing inflammation and compromising its health.
Professionals severity staphylococci are divided into 2 classes:
- Opportunistic. The bacteria provoke an inflammatory process of moderate severity and relatively easy therapy.
- Certainly pathogenic. If time does not start correctly treated, the microorganisms can lead to cell death and serious complications.
Staphylococcus aureus in the nose is transferred in the following ways:
- Airborne. Infected person when coughing, sneezing, or during a call, emit into the environment of pathogenic bacteria that enter the nasal cavity to the other.
- In utero. Staph infection in children is often passed from an infected mother. Infection can occur in utero, during childbirth or lactation.
- Contact-household. The use of personal hygiene of other people, by touching an infected person, and by kissing.
The factors causing the staph in your nose and throat specialists include:
- SARS and the flu;
- prolonged use of vasoconstrictor drops;
- prolonged use of cytotoxic drugs and corticosteroids;
- exacerbation of chronic pharyngitis or tonsillitis;
- a lot of stress;
- the use of low-quality food;
- injections and other medical procedures
Most susceptible to Staphylococcus aureus neonates children, women during pregnancy, the elderly and those who have chronic diseases. In addition, the pathology suffered by people who have recently undergone herpes cytomegalovirus or Epstein – Barr.
Staphylococcus aureus causes the following symptoms:
- runny nose;
- high body temperature;
- strong intoxication;
- General malaise;
- inflammation of the areas around the nose;
- purulent rash;
- nausea and vomiting.
Multiplying on the mucous membrane of the nose and other organs of the respiratory system Staphylococcus aureus and provokes the emergence of such diseases:
- acute and chronic tonsillitis;
- inflammation in the ear;
- chronic adenoidit;
- inflammation of the lungs;
Please note! Staphylococcus is especially dangerous for newborns, because their code formed with non-healing abscesses and appear colicky.
In some cases, the bacterium can cause massive lung, brain, heart and kidneys. Treatment of children is performed only in a hospital.
For the detection of Staphylococcus must pass sowing nose for staph and the blood test. Do not be afraid of research, as they do not cause pain and discomfort.
A swab from the nose, the doctor takes a sterile cotton swab, holding it over the inside surface of the nasopharynx. Then wash with placed in a special vial. A few days later the specialist evaluates the resulting colonies of microorganisms in colour, shape and make a diagnosis.
Please note! If the analysis of the nose revealed a staph infection, then immediately assesses the sensitivity of the detected bacteria to modern antibiotics.
How to treat Staphylococcus aureus?
Treatment of staph in the nose in adults is the use of the following drugs:
- Amoxiclav. Tool-based amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Active against virtually all pathogenic microorganisms. It is prescribed for infectious diseases of the throat, nose, ears, abdomen, genitourinary system. For the treatment of adults the drug is available in form of tablets and powder for intravenous injection, and for children – in suspension.
- Cephalexin. The drug is cephalosporins of the first generation. It has a wide bactericidal spectrum of action. Apply the medicine in diseases of ENT-organs, musculoskeletal, infection of urinary and reproductive system in both adults and children.
- Ciprofloxacin. Is a generation fluoroquinolone antimicrobial agent series. Effective in diseases of the respiratory system, joints, bones and skin. Can also be used for the prevention of carbuncles, and boils conjunctivitis.
- Clindamycin. The medicine belongs to the group of lincozamides. It is devastating for most pathogenic bacteria, including epidermal and Staphylococcus aureus. Prescribed drug for the treatment of respiratory and genital infections in severe form, lesions on the surface of the epidermis, while pathologies of joints and upper respiratory tract. Unlike other antibiotics, is contraindicated for the treatment of children under 6 years. To use Clindamycin after delivery of the crop on sensitivity.
- Vancomycin. Is tricycline glycopeptide antibacterial agent. Used for the treatment of osteomyelitis, skin infections, pneumonia, sepsis, and staphylococcal endocarditis. Produce medicine in powder for injection.
- Levofloxacin. Used when penicillins and cephalosporins were powerless. Detrimental effect on all groups of pathogenic bacteria. Is prescribed for pneumonia, the pathology of the eye, upper respiratory, infection of the genitourinary system.
- Mupirocin. It has antibacterial and bacteriostatic action. Prescribe a drug for the treatment of rhinitis inflammatory processes in the skin, thermal burns and mechanical injuries. Release Mupirocin in the form of ointments that must be applied to the affected area. When staph in the nose it should lubricate the nasal passages.
- Retapamulin. The most effective against Staphylococcus aureus. The drug is used in primary impetigo, infected injuries and complicated dermatitis. Skin condition improves in 2-3 days after starting treatment with ointment Retapamulin.
If an adult or child are held annually recurrence of angina, furunkuleza and other inflammatory pathologies caused by S. aureus, then treatment consists of the use of funds for local rehabilitation. These medicines are used for gargling, instillation of the nose, applying on the affected areas of the skin or mucous membranes.
To enhance the protective functions of the body, experts recommend the use immunomodulators:
To remove puffiness will help Tavegil Allergy medications and Zyrtec.
Around the nose if there are ulcers, it should be applied on the affected areas Erythromycinbuy or Tetracycline ointment.
To bury your nose recommended Polideksa or Protargol. Both drugs have antibacterial and vasoconstrictor effect.
The most effective solutions and ointments for the treatment of staphylococcal infections according to doctors are:
- Fukortsin, and others.
Release in the form of ointments for external use. Active ingredients in Baneuoqin are the antibiotics neomycin and bacitracin. They inhibit the activity of Staphylococcus and struggling with a large number of pathogenic microorganisms.
Since, for some practically not absorbed into the bloodstream when applied. It is prescribed for abscesses, ulcers and boils on the skin caused by staphylococcal infection.
The drug reduces the resistance of staphylococci to antibiotics and increases the amount of oxygen in the tissues. To prepare the solution for gargling, mix 5 ml 2% alcoholic solution with ½ Cup of warm water. Rinsing should be carried out 4 times a day.
Galavit – immunomodulator possessing anti-inflammatory action. The active component in it is aminodehydroabietic sodium. The drug has a potent immunostimulant and antibacterial effect.
Galavit is prescribed for chronic inflammatory pathologies of the pelvic organs, diseases caused by HPV, as well as for treatment of burns, chronic osteomyelitis, peritonitis and purulent pleurisy.
The product can be used for the treatment of adults and children older than 6 years. Galavit is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation period.
Constitutes an antibacterial drug on the basis of fusidic acid. Futsidin prescribed for pneumonia, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, furuncles, folliculitis, and other diseases that cause pathogenic bacteria.
The drug is often used patients who have a sensitivity to penicillin. Apply ointment on the infected place should be three times a day for 10 days.
The advantage of Futsidin is that it can be used for the treatment of children from 1 month. It does not cause side effects and almost does not enter the bloodstream when applied topically. Not recommended drug for pregnant and lactating women.
To treat a staph infection in the throat you can use folk remedies. They reduce pain and anti-inflammatory effect.
One of the most popular folk remedies for gargling is a solution of vinegar. Just combine 10 ml apple cider vinegar with 350 ml of warm water and apply 3 times a day.
Well established with a staph infection fir oil. For the preparation of a therapeutic agent necessary to add 5 drops of oil in 200 ml of water. Rinsing with this mixture throat 2 times a day.
It is useful for oppression pathogens of the honey water. 250 ml of warm water, add 10 ml honey and mix thoroughly. Rinse hold 5 times a day.
A proven remedy for any sore throat is considered a solution on the basis of salt and soda. For its preparation should take 10 g of both and pour 250 ml of warm water. The rinse is allowed to perform no more than 4 times a day.
To avoid infection with Staphylococcus aureus should follow some recommendations:
- Eat right, include in the diet vegetables and fruits.
- To prevent injuries. This will reduce the risk of staph into the body through wounds on the skin.
- To keep the body clean, to treat hands with antiseptic or wash with soap and water before eating.
- More walk in the fresh air.
- To increase physical activity.
BTC Address: 1Pi3a4c6sJPbfF2sSYR2noy61DMBkncST
ETH Address: 0x7d046a6a6ea1bd712f7a69377937b042eeeee4998f634
LTC Address: LUyT9HtGjtDyLDyEbLJ
Yandex Money: 410013576807538
Webmani (R still works): R140551758553 and q216149053852
ATOM Address (Cosmos): cosmos15v50ymp6n6n5dn73erqq0u8adpl8d3ujv2e74 MEMO: 106442821
BAT Address: 0x7d046a6a1bd712f7a69377937b042eeeee4998f634
BCH Address: 1Pi3a4c6sJPbfF2sSYR2noy61DMBkncST
BEAM Address: 24ec693cffe396c8644e23971a40c7c7c70dffb12693939cb233b2164445e06fb5e2
BNB Address: bnb136ns6lfw4s5hg4n85vthaad7hq5m4gtkgf23 MEMO: 106210477
BTT Address: TNcT'mrUFfbVDJDuFjh5beeik JBX39ySm
DASH Address: Xkey1'YD5r9kkh23i BDNW8z9pnTF9tmBuL
DCR Address: DsnSzfzbe6WqNb581muMAMN7hPnzz8mcdr
DOGE Address: DENN2ncxBc6CcgY8SbcHGpAF87siBVq4tU
ETC Address: 0x7d046a6a1bd712f7a6937937b042eeee4998f634
LINK Address: 0x7d046a6a1bd712f7a69379377937b042eeeee4998f634
MANA Address: 0x7d046a6a6ea1bd712f7a69377937b042eeeee4998f634
NANO Address: nano_17nn85ygnimr1djkx8nh7p8xw36ia69xoiqckb8quo57ebweut1w8gu6gamm
NEO Address: AS1XCr1MS1BA69DTxDk W8yypB9njPTWzG
OMG Address: 0x7d046a6a6ea1bd712f7a69377937b042eeeee4998f634
ONT Address: AS1XCr1MS1BA69DTxDk W8ypB9njPTWzG
PIVX Address: DBH7DfLaSxtdT4Gzno4gLMC3f5gcD6BGVe
RVN Address: RKFTtb'4jWEY9gwHodiH92utCc8iBzStaM
STEEM Address: deepcrypto8 MEMO: 106757068
TOMO Address: 0x7d046a6a6ea1bd712f7a69377937b042eeeee4998f634
TRX Address: TNcT'mrUFfbVDJDuFjh5beeik JBX39ySm
TUSD Address: 0x7d046a6a6ea1bd712f7a69377937b042eeeee4998f634
USDT (ERC-20) Address: 0x7d046a6aa1bd712f7a69377b042eeeee4998f634
VET Адрес: 0x7d046a6eaa1bd712f7a6937b042e9eee4998f634
WAVES Адрес: 3PHUH2hAzhbRqnrJ8tr9GFgnkkxLL15Rhpw
XEM Адрес: NC64UFOWRO6AVMWFV2BFX2NT6W2GURK2EOX6FFMZ MEMO: 101237663
XRP Адрес: rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh XRP Депозит Tag: 105314946
XTZ Адрес: tz1Q5YqkEZSwqU97HrC8FipJhSXcEyB3YGCt
XVG Адрес: DDGcaATb3BWNnuCXbTZMf6fx9Cqf2v1PWF
ZEC Адрес: t1RBHUCbSWcDxzqeMCSPYdocKJuNGZvVJHn