Pain in the back is a subtle symptom that is not always possible to determine the cause: is it related to disorders of nearby organs or is a symptom of disorders of the other systems and organs. Even minor neck pain due to lack of sleep or fatigue can be a symptom of disorders of the blood vessels of the brain or neck.
Which can cause head pain:
- Stress and nervous tension (most likely to be occipital pain etiology people with vascular disorders);
- The strain associated with prolonged mental or physical work, prolonged exposure to monotonous pose with muscle tension in the neck and head;
- Spondylosis of the neck;
- Low back pain neck;
- Vascular pain (occur due to spasm of the arteries);
- Organic lesions of the brain (meningitis, head trauma, tumors and cysts of the brain);
- Neuralgia of the occipital nerve;
- Arterial hypertension;
- Neuralgia (usually associated with severe hypothermia).
If you often have pain in the occipital area it is recommended that medical advice to avoid the risk of complications on the background of the development of diseases, provoking the symptom.