Neck pain should not be ignored, because in this area there are vital blood vessels and arteries that supply blood and oxygen to the brain.
Why can hurt the neck:
- At pathologies of the spine (trauma, protrusion, osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, intervertebral hernia).
- When reflected pain in various diseases and disorders of internal organs.
- When a muscle spasm of the cervical, arising from a sedentary lifestyle, excessive overload, nervous exhaustion, wrong furnished sleeping and working place, transferred earlier diseases and injuries of the neck.
- In diseases of the nervous system, radiating to the neck.
- In infectious processes (polio, meningitis, tuberculosis, herpes zoster).
Yourself to stop such pain without a clear knowledge of their origin is not recommended. Treatment is prescribed after a range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures includes actions aimed at the removal of pain, physiotherapy treatments, therapeutic massages and physiotherapy. Folk remedies can be applied only with the consent of the doctor and after establishing an accurate diagnosis.