Groin pain can be caused by many reasons, among which is quite a serious disease. Optional pain cause diseases of organs located in this area, often painful sensations radiating from other organs outside of the groin.
In the groin pain may be caused by:
- When abnormalities of the genitourinary system: diseases of kidney, gynecological diseases and diseases of the male genital organs, cystitis.
- If you have problems in the intestine: intestinal obstruction, colic, appendicitis.
- When injury to the groin area.
- For treatment of musculo-skeletal system: inguinal hernia, sciatica, arthritis.
- When tumors of different localization.
- In disorders of the nervous system: a pinched nerve in the sexual.
- For genital herpes.
In addition to these conditions in women in the groin area may have pain associated with pregnancy and the characteristics of menstruation.
Since the groin pain is usually caused by serious pathological conditions, it is impossible to drown out analgesics, but should contact the appropriate specialist (urologist, surgeon, neurologist, gynecologist).