Tongue coating white in color is a normal symptom for the body, if it occurs intermittently (usually at night) and is not accompanied by other pathological symptoms. In this case, it is easy to remove by swiping twice daily hygienic cleaning of the tongue using a toothbrush.
If a white film has the ability to rapidly occur again on the tongue, this is a reason for doctor visits. To define pathology causing the appearance of plaque on the location and nature of this sign:
- On the tip of my tongue – problems with respiratory system;
- In the center of a pathology of heart and vessels;
- On the left side of the tongue – disorders of the liver;
- On the right side of the pancreatic lesion;
- On the tongue – gastrointestinal diseases;
- Point RAID – fungal.
Newborns can be covered with bloom as a result of breastfeeding or the development of thrush (candidiasis) in the mouth.
Therapeutic measures are aimed at eliminating the causes of unpleasant symptom that will determine the health care provider.