A disease such as pancreatic lipomatosis, maybe decades to occur in a hidden form. The problem develops slowly, but eventually leads to dysfunction of an organ of digestion. In some cases, to cope with the problem only after surgery.
Characteristics of the disease
The lipomatosis – a gradual destruction of the pancreatic cells, in which healthy cells of the body are replaced with fat. In the result, the iron ceases to work normally.
On ultrasound problem areas are rendered lighter than the surrounding tissue.
In some cases the growth of fat cells becomes uncontrolled and the formation of abnormal growths. They interfere with the stomach to digest food and cause complications.
extent of the problem
In medicine there are several degrees of lipomatosis of the organ of digestion:
- The first stage. Adipose tissue replaces healthy tissue to 1/3 of the entire body. The lipomatosis of the pancreas 1 degree occurs without characteristic clinical picture.
- The second stage. Half of the body consists of abnormal cell structures. At this stage problems patients report the next signs:
- the occurrence of regurgitation;
- a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen.
- The third stage. The replacement of normal tissue with adipose cells is observed in most of the body. As a result, malfunctions of the digestive tract, increases the level of blood sugar.
You should know! The lipomatosis of the pancreas in advanced stages can develop into malignancy.
Depending on the type of lesion, pathology is divided into:
- small focal (or diffuse lymphoma);
It is scientifically proven that there are factors that increase the risk of lipomatosis of the pancreas. These include:
- Genetic predisposition. If the patient is diagnosed with the pathology, in most cases it manifested in his immediate family.
- pancreatitis occurring in acute and chronic form. The disease increases the risk of lipomatosis.
- Hormonal disruption and diabetes.
- Overweight. The condition leads to obesity organ of digestion and failure of his work.
- Bad habits. This is especially true of alcohol consumption.
- Diseases of the liver, for example, hepatotoxicity.
Important! Risk factors are only indirect sources of pathology. Patients can present several predisposing factors such as heredity and bad habits, but the disease will not develop.
The symptoms in the early and advanced stages
Sick for 10 years may not feel the typical signs of a problem and not know what it is. Lipomatous sometimes detected accidentally during ultrasound of the digestive system.
The first signs of pathology include:
- poor tolerance of protein foods;
- feeling of fullness in the intestine;
- violation of the chair;
- frequent urge to defecate;
- the presence of fat in the stool.
As the progression of the pathology of these symptoms added to other anomalies:
- endocrine disorders;
- a violation of carbohydrate metabolism;
- the expansion of adipose tissue is diffuse.
If the entire adipose tissue is localized in one place of the digestive organ, the patient is diagnosed with benign. It grows slowly and does not give metastasis to surrounding organs and tissues. As a result of squeezing the glands causes such unpleasant symptoms, as nausea, dull abdominal pain, flatulence.
diagnosis of the disease
The process of detecting anomalies is not difficult. This usually prescribe the only 2 methods of examination:
- Ultrasound, which revealed anomalies of the gland, and increased echogenicity.
- biopsy from on digestion. The study is only performed after an ultrasound revealed abnormalities. During tissue biopsy podjeludochnoi glands examined under a microscope to detect it abnormal fat structures.
Please note! The positive results of the two methods of diagnosis allow you 100 % chance to suspect the disease in humans.
To see how a damaged digestive tract as a result of pathological process, tests are performed:
- blood biochemistry;
- coprology to identify the undigested food residue and fat fibers;
- The KLA for the detection of inflammation in the body.
Usually a diagnostic procedure does not take much time, therefore, the technician immediately assigns the appropriate therapy
With the help of medications fail to completely deal with the disease. The main purpose of this method of therapy is to stop the growth of fat cells and reduce the size of already formed Wens. The drugs prescribed by a specialist aimed at reducing the intensity of symptoms of disease.
To eliminate the painful signs of the patients is attributed to:
To improve digestion doctors prescribe the following medications:
If pathology is accompanied by symptoms of intoxication, the treatment include antiemetics:
To help normalize the chair the following medications:
Please note! In rare cases, patients are offered surgery, for example, if fat formation cause compression of the surrounding tissues or are combined with malignant lipomas.
Diet for Disease
Because of impossibility of elimination of lipoma primary goal of treatment is to prevent the proliferation of abnormal cells. For this reason, the patient must follow a diet. Food must be fractional, up to 6 times a day in small portions. Diet lipomatosis of the pancreas exclude smoked, fried and pickled food, sweets and alcoholic beverages.
Compliance with the rules of supply allows to achieve the following results:
- to normalize the amount of cholesterol in the blood;
- to provide more free digestion products;
- to prevent obesity;
- to stimulate the health of the digestive tract.
Cooked food is not recommended to add spice and butter. In the sample menu must log lean meats and fish, vegetable purees and cereals: buckwheat, brown rice and oatmeal. In a small number of permitted milk products: kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese. Approximate diet calorie 2200 – 2800 kcal. This will allow the body to load the digestion of food.
Traditional methods of treatment
To stop the growth of fat cells in the pancreas and allow traditional medicines. These include:
- tincture hemlock. Drug taking 1 drop 1 time per day in the first few days of admission. And then, in the absence of allergic reactions, dosage increased to 40 drops per day.
- Herbal. For making funds in equal proportions mix St. John's wort, calendula, Valerian and nettle. Natural ingredients in the amount of 1 tablespoon pour 200 ml boiling water and insist until cool. Means take 1 tbsp 3-4 times a day.
- A pinch of dry sage. The drug was taken before food intake.
- A decoction of the grain. Ingredient washed, crushed and boiled for 15 minutes in 1 liter of water. Means infused for hours and drink 0.5 cups before each meal.
- The cranberry fruit.
You should know! All traditional medicines will give effect only in combination with drug therapy. Before the use of natural ingredients should consult watching doctor.
Pancreas lipomatosis with difficult therapy, so a healthy patient easier to prevent the occurrence of pathology:
- monitor body weight;
- to reduce the consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- to stop Smoking;
- eliminate chronic disease.
Diffuse changes of the pancreas according to the type of lipomatosis do not pose a threat to human life, but negatively affect other internal organs. The main symptoms are nausea, abdominal pain, which manifest themselves only in advanced stages of the disease. To diagnose the problem possible, without waiting for the first signs of problems – with the help of ultrasound. The main methods of struggle with the disease, medications and diet. Such activities will help to inhibit the transformation of normal cells of the pancreas in fat.